Degree of employment: 80-100%
You will work on the design and implementation of state-of-the art applications with a
special focus on fintech solutions. Please contact us if you are interested in a wide-ranging role involving implementation of new applications providing world-class functionality, design and user experience for leading companies within the financial industry. You will have the opportunity to work with our internal development team and on-site with our clients.
As an ideal candidate you bring the following qualifications:
- MS or PhD-level in Mathematics, Physics or an Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative development within the financial industry
- 3+ years of experience in object-oriented programming preferably in the .NET ecosystem
- GPU computing experience highly desirable, preferably CUDA C/C++
- Proficient in at least one scripted language such as Python, R or Matlab, including its scientific and statistical packages
- Experience in a functional language, preferably F#, is an advantage
- Knowledge and Experience in Portfolio Optimization, Stochastic Processes and Monte-Carlo Simulations is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Challenging and interesting projects in the fintech and wealth management space
- Work with new technologies
- Work within an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Modern and flexible collaboration methods and a flat hierarchy
Have we awakened your interest? If yes, please send your CV and supporting documents to Cécile Bruhin: email@example.com.
We do not work with recruiting agencies.