Degree of employment: 80-100%
Your role will be to provide data science services to our customers and apply state of the art machine learning to real world problems at financial institutions. You will also be involved in the design and implementation of machine learning modules for InCube’s wealth tech products.
As an ideal candidate you bring the following qualifications:
- MS or PhD degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- At least two years of professional experience in data science and machine learning
- Experience in machine learning on large data sets
- Proficiency in Python and R
- Experience in database technologies (MS SQL, T-SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL)
- Familiarity with big-data frameworks such as H2O, TensorFlow, Theano, Hadoop, Spark
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work on your own
- Willingness to travel for work
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with recommender systems
- Experience with front-end analytics and data visualization software, such as Qlik Sense, Tableau or Spotfire
- GPU computing experience
- Experience with distributed computing and cloud computing
- Challenging and interesting projects in the fintech and wealth management space
- Work with new technologies
- Work within an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Modern and flexible collaboration methods and a flat hierarchy
Have we awakened your interest? If yes, please send your CV and supporting documents to Cécile Bruhin: email@example.com.
We do not work with recruiting agencies.